Sunday, April 26, 2009


I found a video podcast for kindergarten. It was so cute and such a great idea in order for parents to see their children at school and interacting with other children. This particular video podcast was of Mrs. Bradley’s kindergarten class acting out with music, “The Itsy Bitsy Spider.” Some of the students were spiders, some rain, and some the sun. They were having such a fun time! Mrs. Bradley had podcasts and video podcasts of her elementary class. The podcasts were of cheers.

This idea is great! I would love to create podcasts and video podcasts of my classes in the future. I will be teaching elementary and I know as a parent myself that I would love to be able to experience some of what my children do at school. These would be keepsakes for me.

The podcasts with just the audio were a good idea but I really like the video casts. The video casts were more personal because you could see the students and see how much fun they were having singing and acting out the song as a group.

I also found Mrs. Bradley’s Kindergarten Young Fives blog which also had the link to the video cast that I watched at iTunes along with others. This blog can be viewed at Mrs.Bradley's Kindergarten Class.

No comments:

Post a Comment